Medium roller cutter with dome
is the pick for special tasks. It removes masses gently without causing vibrations. What is more, it does not transfer heat or cause an unpleasant heating sensation.
The right size of teeth perfectly removes hybrid varnish
gels, acrylics without damaging the nail plate. The cutter can also be used to shape extended nails or remove hardening of the heel. The cutter can be safely sterilised and disinfected.
The universal diameter of the shank makes it suitable for any milling machine with a “twist and lock” type head available on the market. The cutter is placed in an individual, safe packaging, which prevents the cutter from moving.
Universal diameter of the shank makes it suitable for every twist and lock head available on the market.
The cutter is placed in an individual, safe packaging,
to prevent the pick from moving.
Key features of the cutters:
- do not heat up
- Fits most popular milling machines (JD500, JD700, CT1203, Mercedes, etc.)
- Lighter than carbide or carbide cutters – weight less than 10g
- Lighter than carbide or carbide cutters – cutter weight less than 10g
- contains no metals so is not allergenic
- strong and durable
- can be disinfected and sterilised